The Dutchess
Monday, March 19, 2007

She gives me a really bad rash& breathing problems, she loves to beg while I'm eating, she acts like the house is on fire ever damn morning, which results in horrendous meowing and she likes to dance on my pillow after I've just heard her taking a dumb in her litter-box and groveling through her own feces for at least ten minutes. She loses hair faster than any old dude I've ever seen...whenever I take laundry out of the drier, I can see her little hairs woven in the sheets acting like they're part of the design. Sometimes I have to resist the sadist urge to give her a shove while she's sleeping on a rim or something. She is my boyfriend's turtle-cat. If B and I want to move in together the cat has to go first. I know I couldn't do it, I'd feel guilty for ages after that. And I've gotten to feel some love for her in a very freakish way. Now, isn't that odd?!

Labels:






9 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I am VERY allergic to cats. We have a hypo-allergenic cat - she is a siberian and they do not produce the chemical in their saliva that causes dander. Pretty cool actually, she is a long hair that does not affect me in the least bit. You can see her here.

March 19, 2007 at 12:58 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Are you kiddin' me? Didn't know that existed... she looks beautiful! I've only encountered two cats who I'm allergic to, I'm ok with the rest of them felines. It's weird, man.

March 19, 2007 at 1:10 PM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

She begs while you eat? That's kind of adorable! But I totally understand the shedding thing, not cool. I have occasionally volunteered at my local SPCA and I'm allergic to some of the dogs (I only work at the kennel) but not all. It's weird.

March 21, 2007 at 8:06 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Come and eat at "our" place, then you'll find out how adorable it is!

Wow you have it too! I thought I was abnormal but I guess I'm not the only one;-)Still think it's weird though...

March 21, 2007 at 1:03 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

What a cute cat tho... I have a friend who is allergic to cats, but always takes a pill so he can still visit.. how nice is that? and he loves cats altho they make him puffy.

I puff up and sneeze with most dogs, the kind that shed anyway, and german shepherds...sneeezee, I still pet them anyway, the world is getting more and more allergic ...

March 21, 2007 at 1:23 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

chedwick acts like he is in a race /on an onstacle course/ every night about 2am or so. He manages to slam doors that were ajar and knock things off counters. If someone broke in, I'd ignore the noise thinking it was Ched.

March 21, 2007 at 1:25 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

obstacle course of course--

hard to believe a 7 lb cat jumping off a sofa could sound like a sumo wrestler falling down .

March 21, 2007 at 1:26 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

This is the most amounts of posts I ever posted at one go.

March 21, 2007 at 1:28 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Those are the biggest amount of comments I've ever received from one person;-)

Cats are really freakin' weird. Have you seen the movie Cat people? I rest my case; freeeaaky!

March 25, 2007 at 9:01 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)