Ch-ch-check it out!
Sunday, March 11, 2007


About a year ago, while surfin' the web, I stumbled into this supertalented artist. His name's Sam Hiti and he's just a comicsdrawer extraordinaire! He draws all kinds of weird, crazy, scary monsters but he also draws girls like these with whom I always tend to identify with. Whenever I see them it's as if I'm living a crazy comicbook life somewhere in a parallel universe. It's a great feeling let me tell you! So if you wanna see something fresh here are the links to his blog and website.

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

Thanks for the link.

March 13, 2007 at 4:28 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

It's my pleasure!

March 13, 2007 at 11:44 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)