We're ok now, I guess
Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I had a little presentation to do at uni today and it went ok. My voice always lowers 2 octaves or something when I have to speak in front of people. It's really weird and I hate it. I was in complete shock when I realized that I forgot about another assignment that has to be turned in by friday. Friday!! That's the day after tomorrow and I haven't even read the whole book.
It's this book:

Yeah baby, so exciting! You should pick it up! On top of it all I have to work tomorrow and I have a sushi dinnerdate with my girl Kim tomorrow evening. I know, whenever I go out to dinner it's sushi 3 out of 5 times. I just love it! I used to work at this sushi place for 3 years and Kim still works there so it'll be fun seeing all my old colleagues again. And we get a discount;-)) So it's gonna be a long night for me, writing that essay! I just caught some Z's for an hour on my couch so I can hang in there tonight without looking like a complete zombie tomorrow.

Gwynnie (B's best female friend) has just given birth to a baby boy! She has all kinds of health problems and it was a pretty intense pregnancy so they're sooo happy he came in (or out, depends on how you see it) healthy! His name is Rowan. Such a cool name too, I sometimes think of babynames (yeah, I'm such a nerd) and the name Rohan always comes up. But now we can't use it anymore, now can we? Thanks a bunch Gwyn!

B and I are in a better place right now. We talked about stuff a lot, told eachother our opinions and we still love eachother so much. I really don't want to let go, although at times I think it's better.
www.amazon.com

Labels: , ,






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I love the name Rowan. That was one of my choices for Kaiden and would have been my No. 1 choice if Ashton had been a girl.

You better hit the books.

March 1, 2007 at 5:55 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)