They've done it again!
Monday, February 12, 2007


My all time favourite band has won another Grammy! I'm very suspicious of awards they always make me wonder who the hell is pulling all the strings up there. Since it's the greatest band in the world I couldn't help but cheer when I heard they'd won. I also think it's funny because it was in some weird category I'd never heard of before. Hey, don't get me wrong, I love them to death but don't you think they look like a bunch of old geezers?

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger Michele had this to say:

ha! Yep, they absolutely look like a bunch of old geezers.

February 15, 2007 at 7:43 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)