On and on and on and on...
Sunday, February 11, 2007

My boyfriend B and I had a simultaneously good and bad day yesterday. He's gone through a rough patch this last year and it certainly has influence on the two of us. Especially the last few months, he hasn't been the nicest guy. I know where he's coming from so his behaviour is understandable but sometimes it's very difficult to be so damn understanding all the time. We both have changed. I was a real tough cookie when we met a few years ago. He on the other hand was like a golden retriever; always happy and wagging his tail in excitement. He was soft and I was hard. But a year ago, his life changed and we kinda switched roles. I don't wanna go into the details now (I have to wash my hair and read three chapters for school) but he went from riches to rags and now has a hard time taking matters into his own hands. And when things are difficult you tend to take it out on the people who are closest to you. It sucks!!

So yesterday I told him I love and I understand him but I'm not gonna be with someone who isn't going to (at least try to) be nice to me. Life's too beautiful and short for that shit. I've had boyfriends before who weren't exactly the sweestest but from them I knew from the get-go what I was getting myself into. And B just went from puppy dog to pinhead. So we talked, cried, explained and debated the whole evening and in the end the air was pretty much cleared. Hope all this hard "work" will take us to a better place.

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Did you go get that movie I told you about???

February 12, 2007 at 12:46 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

No, I went to check two videostores and they didn't have it. B has to download it but his computer had a nasty virus for the last 2 weeks. I'm very curious!

February 14, 2007 at 4:13 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)