Monday, monday
Monday, February 26, 2007

Downer(s): My boyfriend and I are going through a rough patch (once again). My heater's not working (again), it's freezing in here (again) and I'm skipping school (again) because the service people are coming (again) between 1 and 5 pm.

Uppers(s): I get to watch the last 30 minutes of As the world turns. Although B and I had a really painful conversation yesterday night, I did manage to get a good night's sleep. I can sleep whenever, wherever. Maybe it's because I'm from Indonesian ancestry (like, 6 generations ago) and it's in my blood to be a lazy ass who can sleep in trees all day. I don't know, but I sure do love it!

Labels: , ,






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I wish I could sleep like that!!!

February 26, 2007 at 6:06 AM 


Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

Sleep is never easy for me. I envy you.

Hope things warm up for you with the heater and the boyfriend.

February 26, 2007 at 3:46 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)