I love Keanu and I don't mind his not-so-clever-sounding voice.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Djeez, this was an incredible movie! Unfortunately I slept through the second half (was so tired!) but it was enough to know that it is a special movie indeed. It looks like they shot it normally and then put a million of layers on it so it's half cartoon half real. The cast includes Winona Ryder, Robert Downey jr. and Woody Harrelson; pretty much the crème de la crème of their generation. The Downey character has some ass kicking lines, I'd listen to tapes of this movie just to hear him saying them. But maybe that only says something about me being a moron, I don't know. Go see the movie and figure it out. Basically the theme is drugs, drugs and drugs again. Some parts are very recognizable, I must say.

p.s. B's still downloading the movie, Misty, but it's taking ages!

www.allposters.com

Labels:






1 Comments:
Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

Cool, I am renting this weekend.

February 22, 2007 at 8:13 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)