I just don't know what to do
Sunday, February 25, 2007

I had a weird weekend and it's my own fault. Yesterday, B and me spent a day at a nearby city. We had a nice lunch and went to a museum, the Nature History museum, after that. Basically we saw lots of set up animals and skeletons. What's not to love? We were supposed to go to the museum we normally go to, the Art Hall, where they always have different contemporary art exhibtions. We were feeling naughty (haha) and went to the museum across the street; it was quite sympathetic actually! All those dead animals attracted lots of families with kids and I always think it's very nice to visit a museum where there are not just grumpy, serious-looking old folks. The security people can be such asses out here in museums too so it was so good to see that they were actually cool to us at this place and cracking jokes 'n stuff. We'd better go to child friendly museums all the time!

We shot some pool in the evening which was also tons of fun. My boyfriend's the best pool player because he used to be a professional snookerplayer. He shoots with his left hand when we're playing against eachother so his advantage is slightly smaller but he's still the absolute master in the ball and stick area. Whatever, I'm better at other things with balls. It would be weird if it were the other way around.

We were kind of tipsy from the rum&cokes we drank during pool (cheap drunk that I am) so we chowed down to a nice sushi dinner. It was GOOD food and after that we went to have some beers at my friend Chuck's restaurant. Yep, it was a day full of activities! Unfortunately after we saw "When a stranger calls" (a very tip-off-your-seat but dumb movie) I puked my kamikaze spicy tuna roll out. What a waste and/or maybe not so good food after all.

And today I layed in bed all day because I have a lil' flue like thingy with a hard stomach. We went to have dinner at my mom's and about two hours ago I told my boyfriend I'm not really happy with how things are going between us. He's not happy either. I don't know, I told him the truth when I said that if he met another girl that wanted everything with him, it might be better if he went for her. Because I don't really know if I still want it. I'm ashamed that I can be a complete bitch sometimes. I hate myself when I say such things and I get the feeling I'm not the only one. But I'm honest. I always knew I wanted to marry him, have kids and live together. But right now I'm not so sure anymore. When does all this shit ends???

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I suck at pool - at least I do when I am sober. From what I can remember I get better as I get drunker.

I am so sorry you and your boyfriend are having troubles.

February 26, 2007 at 6:09 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Aaaaaaah! I have the excact same thing! I'm better when I'm tipsy or when I drink a lot of coffee. It's really weird. But when I get too drunk my talents seem to shrink.

Appreciate that. I really suck at relationships.

February 26, 2007 at 9:22 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)