Hungover like a horse or something...
Saturday, February 10, 2007

Yegh. I have a terrible headache and my skin looks pale. I had a very nice evening. I met up with a few girlfriends at a very preppy bar where we normally don't go. One of the girls, M.G. (the lawyer who started a business of her own) is really into shit like that, so we indulged her and grabbed a few drinks there. After that, we went clubbing. It was nice and all but at 3 am I got sick and puked my guts out. I don't know what it is, sometimes I can drink my ass off and it's all good and some nights (I'm ashamed to say this happens more often) I'm like damn Steve-O, vomiting at the drop of a hat. I don't like that very much about myself. I did an interview with Steve-O three years ago by the way, he was really cool and we both resisted our puking tendencies.

I'm supposed to go with my mom to a family-get-together of her boyfriend this evening. I am sooo not going because I'm in terrible morning-after pain. I don't even like the guy that much so why the hell would I want to spend my saturday with his family? (Yeah yeah I know, because my mom would like it) He's just there you know. Although he did paint and redid the walls of my staircase so I shouldn't be saying these unkind things about him. But hey, that's one of the perks of having my OWN blog!! Total and at times brutal honesty. I have to read a lot for school so I guess I will be doing that today. It's raining cats and dogs here so it's good weather for that. And maybe later I'm meeting up with my boyfriend whom I haven't seen in (feels like) ages.

Labels: , ,






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Don't you know you're not supposed to mix your liquors???

Also, taking alkaseltser before bed with a tall glass of water helps!

February 12, 2007 at 12:48 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Dude, I stuck to beer all night/evening long! I'm built like that, I suppose;-)

We don't have alkaseltser around here! Is it like aspirine?

February 14, 2007 at 4:14 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)