Hold that thought
Thursday, February 1, 2007

Why am I always putting things off until the last minute? I had the whole week off to finish up two reports and then the whole being-an-intern part of my life has come to an end. Thank God, I'll never have to do that ever again. The reports are due tomorrow and I'm still not ready yet. We also have tickets for another filmfestivalfilm tonight so I have to hurry the fuck up, otherwise I'm not gonna make it. Am I destined to work like this for the rest of my life? Oh my!

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)