A wrap movie
Friday, January 26, 2007



Yesterday evening, I went to see Bobby with my girl E. Maybe my expectations were too high, or maybe it's because it was 9 pm and we didn't have our usual MacDonald's dinner before because we were both late so my tummy was roaring like crazy, but I thought it was a bit of a bummer. The movie's about the people who got caught in the crossfire when Robert Kennedy got assasinated. They all lived to tell but Bobby, as we all know, didn't make it. Half the stories were such cliches and the way they shot it made me dizzy.

The good part was the acting. Lindsay Lohan really suprised me with her performance, it was the first time I saw her act but I've seen her a million time in all the tabloids. I didn't have a lot of sympathy for her (don't you just hate how the media influences you so much more than you realize?) but I was quite impressed. Girl's got skills. Also Anthony Hopkins, Sharon Stone, William H.Macy, Pacey from Dawson's creek, Frodo and the Mexican guy (does anyone know their real names?) were outstanding. And the soundtrack was just GREAT! I sometimes think I was born 37 years too late.

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)