A slow weekend
Sunday, January 28, 2007

Yesterday boyfriend B and I went to shake our booties to the beats of his dj friend. B didn't want to go clubbing, he was tired but I talked him into going with me. I'm 7 years younger than he is and there are times that I completely forget about this fact, 'cause we can be soO in sync. But at moments like these the age difference is so obvious! It's a good thing we're both very good at expressing ourselves and our needs. I think maybe I'm a bit too good at it;-)

Anyway, I'm glad that we went because one of his best friends C. was there too. They haven't connected very well lately, because they're moving in different directions. I hope they'll find eachother again in the future 'cause I think friends are so important. And even though they're never gonna admit it (it's a male dick-thing I guess) I know and feel they both miss eachother very much. And to my suprise, my dear friend K.J. showed up too! Lots a laughs all around! I think she handles the break up really well and when I told her I admired her laughing ways to cope with it all she told me they were all very thin laughs. Loud, but thin.

I wanna call my Dad to see how he's been but I'm afraid of the awkwardness.

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Sounds like you had a good time! I went out with friens last night to see my best buds Freedom Hawk play. It was a fun evening, up until I had to pay my $100.00 bar tab. I slept a lot today, while Todd played with the kids.

Call your dad!

January 28, 2007 at 6:55 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Oooh, I love seeing bands! Even if the music's not exactly my taste, the energy of a live band can give you a more open mind, for sure. Is that song 'Magic lady' inspired by you? My God, $100?? You seem like the kind of girl who keeps the liquids flowing;-) Maybe you should give other people the chance to treat you more!

Yes, I know you're right... hey even though you are the older, wiser one, that doesn't mean you have to go Obi-wan on me all the time:-P

January 29, 2007 at 3:54 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)