What's wrong with you, man!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I love my boyfriend. He's incredibly funny, cool, sweet and handsome. He takes care of me like no one could. We like to go to theatres, have sushi and talk a lot. We both enjoy reading the paper on sunday morning, tune into classical radio and have a nice and slow breakfast with croissants, eggs, fresh orange juice and tea. He dances way better than me and I love it!

But there's one thing I just can't seem to wrap my brain around: why has he been talking about the new Windows Vista for MONTHS now and yearning for it like a 8 year old kid does for Christmas? Is he crazy?!

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

That is weird. He is in the acting field, right? Not the technology field.

January 30, 2007 at 11:13 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)