Sunshine in my head
Sunday, January 14, 2007














Don't you just love spending money on clothes? Every end of the month, when my student loan and some money from my internship/odd jobs comes in, I decide to treat myself to some wardrobe expansion indulgement. Against better judgement, 'cause I've been wallowing in red figures since I've started college, 5 years ago. I've been circling above these two items like a hawk in the sky for some time now, but I'm really broke so I'm afraid it's not gonna happen for me anytime soon. But it doesn't hurt to dream, now does it?

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)