Lost 'n Found
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

1 pm :-( My librarycard decided to go AWOL right when I really needed it to reserve some books for next semester and I don't have any money to buy them. I'm a broke ass ho for real right now and I need a job ASAP. Aaaaaaaaaaa!


3 pm :-) Called the library and they've found my card. Called a new temp-agency (I hate breaking my loyalty but desperate times call for desperate measures!) and made an appointment for friday. Checked my account and discovered that I got more money from my internship and waitressing at my friend's restaurant than I expected :-) Yay, I can buy the books I need! Or be as cheap-ass as one can be and copy the books at the library (such a drag) and go have a massive sushi dinner with my boyfriend this weekend!

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Made you a new layout. Look at it here.

Let me know what you think. If you like and want it, send me your log in info to tmscanlon@cox.net and I will implement it for you.

January 24, 2007 at 10:46 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)