The internship from hell
Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Since October, I've been an intern at a medium-sized organisation. It has also been a medium-sized drag 'cause everybody's nice and all but I didn't get any proper assignments, you know, the ones where you have to use more than half a braincell. I asked people a lot if I could do something for them but they were so reluctant, at one point i just stopped asking. It was like a relationship; when someone else isn't putting at least as much effort in it as I am, I'm out the door before you can say bye bye. But I couldn't pack up and leave in this case, 'cause I needed the credits; without them I can't graduate and my mind is set on getting that diploma by the end of June.
Thank God the internship is coming to an end, only 2,5 weeks to go...Yahoooo!

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Oh that is sucky. Sorry! I can't stand not using my brain.

January 11, 2007 at 11:22 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)