I'm a guy trapped in a girl's body
Monday, January 29, 2007

I don't know how it happened but somehow I've turned into a 25 year old woman who can't apply make-up. I keep buying the most expensive brands I can find, thinking maybe it's easier putting that on than the cheaper ones. But alas, my mascara always smudges and at the end of the night I look like a female version of Marilyn Manson. And eyeshadow? I'm not even gonna start with that except when I'm aiming at that hot Frosty the clown-look. I don't like the weird taste of lipstick and my lips always turn a bit dry, even with my favourite brand Clinique. I got a bunch of beautiful glossies but they're so damn sticky; my hair seems oddly attracted to my lips when applied. Yegh, I hate that. To make matters worse, all my girlfriends including my Mom are little wizards with make-up! The only two beauty products I can not live without are these:
One of my male friends MB crashed at my place for a month a year ago. Last week he finally came around to pick up the stuff he left sitting here for a year. To show his appreciation he gave me a 50 euro gift voucher to buy make up at a snazzy store. Today I'm gonna go to the library, see a bunch of temp-agencies, go visit my great-grandma who has just been released from the hospital and go pick up some make up. So if you see a non-made-up girl running through the store with her hands in her hair and a desperate look on her face it'll probably be me!

Labels: , ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)