I sort of did it
Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm not the most gutsy girl, when it comes to my dad. He has been staying with me for a month now and wants to stay until October. Nigga whut? Yesterday evening I had dinner at one of my girlfriend's. After that I didn't want to go home. What the hell is that, that's not normal?! It's my house, I pay the bills, it's my damn furniture but they're taking over and I don't feel comfortable in my own house. It doesn't even smell like my house anymore, and I'm very sensitive to smell. I woke up this morning with a bad feeling and I asked my dad to take his wife to my brother because I wanted to be alone. He said, he would later but right now he had to go to my brother's shop. My dad's a muslim and his wife stays home almost 24 hours a day while he goes everywhere. It doesn't matter how nice she is she's ALWAYS here and it freaks me out. I'm all for religion, but we are way too different to be living under the same roof. Me and my boyfriend aren't the most stable couple in the world and I need my privacy. So I called my brother and asked him if they could stay with him for a while. He sounded aggrevated but in the end he said yes, and hung up without saying bye. I'm such a chicken for not asking my dad to move out and asking my brother if they could move in instead.

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

You gotta do what you gotta do, and who wouldn't be a chicken when it came to one of their parents?

Were you raised muslim?

January 18, 2007 at 8:57 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Hey Misty, Thanks for all your comments! No, I went to Catholic church every sunday until I was about 11 years old. My moms a Catholic. After their divorce my mom lost a bit of her faith whereas my dad's faith in Allah grew. So I went to mosque frequently from my 11th to my 13th year. I love elements of both Catholicism and Islam. I totally understand Kaiden, I think I was a bit like her when I was young!

January 19, 2007 at 3:30 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)