The Gift
Thursday, January 25, 2007

Yes, it's true. My blog has been pimped by a certain pimpmommy. It was such a huge suprise, I couldn't have dreamt this was coming. It's so weird to get such a cool present from someone who I've never even met in person. She just decided to give me something without asking something in return. (Or is my mailman coming tomorrow, waving that big fat invoice?) You wanna know who she is? Well......she's the angel that curses like a banshee! Y'all know her name, it's soapbox.SUPERSTAR! Thanks, Misty!!! Can't believe you did that!

I feel pretty damn good right now. I just came home from my last day as an intern. I did my presentation and it went ok, actually. Better than I expected but you know, there's always something to bitch about. I got a few nice goodbye-presents and I'm glad I've finished up the right way. Because sometimes when things don't work out the way I've planned I give up too easy and think "Oh to hell with it!". And then I leave it. I think the time has come to stop doing that and grow up a little. I gotta go, 'cause I'm meeting my Big girlfriend E.W. for MacDonald's and a movie. I'm smiling!

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

You are very welcome! Some people knit as a hobby, I make websites. Enjoy.

Doesn't it feel great to follow thru with something and be done with it!

January 25, 2007 at 12:09 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)