Fallin'
Wednesday, January 24, 2007


It's doesn't happen very often that I get to see how a movie ends. Sometimes I do but then I sleep through the middle so I miss the part where the plot thickens. I'm not very lazy but give me a movie, a couch and a cup of tea and I fall asleep before the first half has ended. But even at the theatre with all the surround sound and other high tech shit, I fall asleep. And even though I didn't get to watch the ending and/or middle of these two cartoons either, I had lots a laughs while I lasted!

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

We have not seen Happy feet yet, but Kaiden's tap routine for this years recital is a Happy Feet routine, complete with penguine outfits.

Monster House scared the ever-loving shit out of Kaiden - we own it and she refuses to watch it again. I now threaten her with it for punishment.

January 24, 2007 at 8:52 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Hahahaha! I have to admit, that neighbourguy scared the shit outta me too! And I'm such an adult.

Oh you guys have to see Happy Feet the tapping thing is really funny and weird. There's also a "message" in it (the movie not the tapping) not always what you want in a toon but I heard it's good for their development or whatever;-)

January 24, 2007 at 9:03 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)