me myself and i
Sunday, December 3, 2006

I'm so feeling sorry for myself, i'm online since i've been up, listening to songs that reflect how i'm feeling right now. It's funny 'cause all the songs are nowhere to be found in my own cd collection. But maybe that's a good thing, 'cause it means i don't feel like this very often. Tomorrow i have to start 'working' again. I'm an intern at a medium sized organisation. It's an ok place for an internship, peeps are nice but i'm not in the mood for keeping up appearances right now.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)