The last days...
Friday, December 29, 2006

I really do like these last days of the year. A lot of people i know act as if it's nothing but i think it's special. I think of all the things that happened the past year and fantasize about all the things that will happen next... Tomorrow i'm gonna go shopping with my mom, go get myself a haircut and a complimentary massage at the Chinese hairsalon and have dinner with my boyfriend. Sunday's for a little bit of cleaning and chilling, eating at my moms house en visiting my boyfriends parents. After midnight we're going to a big party in our nations capital, murder capital nr. 1 (haha just kiddin'). We're gonna rock that damn dancefloor!! Now all i need is an outfit. Hope you have a good one!

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)