Feelin' weird
Monday, December 4, 2006

Today i went to check out an appartment. I've been applying for appartments for the last 2 years, i have a nice house right now but you never know, maybe there'll be another better & cheaper one just waiting for me to crash in. We went and the shared staircase smelled like pee. Lots of it. There were a bunch of people who also came to view the place. When they started roaming around i went to the landlady and she said i was the first one on the list, meaning that i could have it if i wanted to. Of course i didn't want the pee-smelling-place! We left and it made me feel more empty because maybe that's the thing with me and boyfriends. I always check them out, wanting to see if they're any good but in the end i always think they're not good for me. I'm beginning to think it's me. The other viewers weren't appalled by the appartment and they stayed and looked around. Maybe i'm just a quick quitter.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)