Daddy
Thursday, December 21, 2006


My Dad is visiting with my stepmom, he lives overseas and i haven't seen him for more than a year. He's been here for a month and had been staying with my brother and his girlfriend. So sunday my dad and his wife came over to hang out. It was all good. At midnight they left, i took a shower and i phoned my boyfriend. Then i heard noises downstairs. It definitely sounded like three armed and dangerous burglars, so i screamed and flew downstairs, leaving my boyfriend at the other end of the line in total shock;-) When i came down i saw it was my dad and his wife with a bunch of stuff. My brother and his girl were fighting and they didn't feel welcome so they came to stay with me. It's weird. They're welcome and all but they don't even know when they're going back so they can be here 'till november! That's 9 months! Oh boy...

The good thing is that i have my dad around all the time and that they cooked dinner today. The bad thing is that they are here all the time!!! Yesterday i went to a girlfriend of mine, we drank some champagne and smoked a few joints. When i left it was the whole "Do i look drunk & stoned? Am my eyes red?" routine again. I felt like a teenager. When i came home, they were already sleeping but he came to say hi to me on the stairs, i was paranoid haha. And to think i left home when i was fourteen. I was a real pain in the ass growing up and it looks like i have to pay for it, BIG time, now. Oh well, we'll have to take it one day at a time. Thank God for our good senses of humour!

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Speaking of smoking and dad's. I will never forget when I was in high school and my dad found a bong stem in my car. He brought it in the house and waited for me to wake up. He has NEVER done drugs, so he had no clue what it was...he just knew it was drug related.

When I came downstairs, he got in my face and was yelling at me for being a drug addict, and when I said "What the hell are you talking about?" - he pulled the bong stem out of his pocket and stuck it in his mouth and acted like he was smoking out of it...and kept saying "You see this, you see what I found? What is this? Is this your hash pipe, Hmmm, you smoke your hash with this?"

I could not stop laughing. All I could think about was that bong stem chillin in some nasty-ass bong water and my dad putting it all over his lips - EWWWWW!!!!

January 11, 2007 at 11:33 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)