Bye bye
Saturday, December 2, 2006

I had a huge fight with my boyfriend today. It was so ugly, we broke eachothers windows. Damnit. I hate to see friendships crumble, but what am I gonna do about it? That's today's question. What do I wanna do? I wanna get real drunk RIGHT NOW. But i know that's not a good idea, i should just go to bed (it's 3:44 am where i'm at). And I'd probably just get into a argument with the bartender for chasing his customers away with my red crying-eyes-from-hell. I'm quite a looker right now! I'd take a picture for you to see& look away, but "he" has our camera. Sleep tight everyone.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)